Re: Collaboration that works (Was: mozilla that works)

Given Knut Yrvins clarification of these subject, I see no reason for
continuing this thread except for one last thing:

> As you may have noticed I have attempted to get the purpose of these
> lists clarified before.
>
> I find it rather ironic to now be accused of betraying...

Yes I have noticed your effort, and I do appreciate it.

My statement was aggravating with intent, but at the same time was never meant
to accuse you or anyone else for betrail. It depicts a feeling I get when
people starts mangling with things (like these documents) without putting it
into proper context or blindly refuses to acknowledge the universe
surrounding it. (In this case the context=Skolelinux and
universe=real-life-schools.)

If the statement in question has offended you or anyone else I truly regret
it, as it was never my intention to accuse, offend or hurt anyone.

Humble apologies.

Gjermund Skogstad