Re: mozilla that works

hi
Am Tuesday 27 April 2004 03:13 schrieb Gjermund Skogstad:
> (sorry, no pre-installed javac or javadoc).
as mentioned in another thread, I managed quite easily to install javac
from blackdown (gcc 2.59 version), I just didn't find the file to add
the corresponding path to $PATH (/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/bashrc didn't work)

I also managed to install mozilla (no autocolpletion with apt-get
install!), the 1.0.x version - no probs encountered so far. Flash 6
installed easily, was hard to find, though (tgz-version).

regards
Ralf