webmin useing pam (and ldap)

i have configured webmin to use pam (and through that /etc/passwd
or ldap, depending on the where the user is stored).

That means that we can have the best of both worlds: root can
remain in /etc/passwd, outside ldap, and the common user masses
can use their ldap passwords.

this has nothing to do with wlus, though. it is pure
configuration work in the webmin config files. is cfengine easy
to use? i could take a shot at it. is someone familiar with
cfengine and on irc regularly? then we could do this together in
a few minutes.

it would help to know which webmin modules should be
user-accessible. anyone thought about this? what do teachers
need? or jradmins? is there a URL with a list?