WLUS 1.2-21

Today we did some

  * minor fiddeling with the main menu layout
  * fix/implement login-dis/en-abling of groups
  * fix the detection of used login names

regarding the main-menu-layout, i am not satisfied yet. the
results i get vary. in fact, for have all buttons and input
fields neaty lined up a rewrite of the table that creates the
main menu will be needed. untill then this will remain a partial
solution. I intent to do that for the next release.

the group-login-disabling was more work then i expected, but it
works fine now. to be really usefull we need to add the red and
green icon to the result column (as seen in the user results).
but because in groups it is possible to have a mix of disabled
and enabled user logins, i still waited for an icon which
expressed both states at once. the alternative, displaying simply
both icons occures to me just now.  i think i will implement that
for the next release, unless someone comes up with a proper
icon.