Re: non-free?

[Knut Yrvin]
> I was in the impression that this was in place already. After we removed
> the old d-i, and some more space was available on the CD, the Mozilla
> should be there? I haven't checked this since last time ... Could you
> try to put in Mozilla if it's not there?

Mozilla is on the CD, and I believe it is installed by default.  But
the default browser is konqueror, and I expect it to be like that for
the forseeable future.  The other browsers are options.  The default
browser should be integrated into the desktop environment, and it is
least work to leave that as konqueror.