Re: Too many default groups in Skolelinux' LDAP schema?

Herman Robak schreef:

The original design of Skolelinux' LDAP schema was
to have _very_ few groups.  Maybe just two: students
and teachers.  Their names would be self-explanatory,
and their roles and purposes would be obvious.
Where can I find information about what groups there are by default in Skolelinux? I need this information for packaging software, but I couldn't find it on the Skolelinux website.
Thanks in advance,
Julius