Too many default groups in Skolelinux' LDAP schema?

The original design of Skolelinux' LDAP schema was
to have _very_ few groups.  Maybe just two: students
and teachers.  Their names would be self-explanatory,
and their roles and purposes would be obvious.

 Recently, some other groups have entered the schema:
"juadmin" and "genagegp".  Those are neither obvious
nor self-explanatory.  Not to Norwegian teachers,
anyway.
 I've heard they are required by the Germans, but
should they be there by default, even if your locale
is not German?

 If we extend the number of input fields and groups
and classes beyond the barest minimum, we will have
to provide online help for them.  If not, the support
burden can get quite nasty.  The roll-out time will
take a bad hit if many teachers don't comprehend the
Webmin-LDAP user interface.

--
 Herman Robak