webmin-ltsp update

In the way to set up a ltsp-floppyd package for SLX, I came to the need
to upgrade the SLX webmin-ltsp copy in CVS.

Therefore I have just updated the  webmin-ltsp in CVS to verison 0.5.99
(actual SLX version is 0.5.2). The old version can still be accessed
using sticky tag rel-0_5_2.

As with new package, there are new strings to translate, please
translators consider udpating locale files at
skolelinux/src/webmin-ltsp/ltsp/lang/ in the Skolelinux CVS.

Concerning the ltsp-floppyd package it is in skolelinux/src/rebuilds.

Bye

Hilaire

--
CDDP des Landes