Re: [Devel] We do need a "mascot"

I sent a picture of the kobold and tux to about 50 educators/homeschoolers (admittedly, mostly US American). I will say it's safe to assume they can look past it being a sketch. A few suggestions were that the horns should be dropped, but the overwhelming response was for Tux.

And the availability of stuffed penguins does seem to abound a bit more.

How about a  resketch of the elfin with a grad cap on?

kj