Automatic install testing of Skolelinux?

I got an idea recently, about how we could automatically test the
installation of Skolelinux.

As far as I know, bochs are able to boot from the Skolelinux CD, and
complete a installation.  If we set up bochs to use the tty instead of
the graphical framework, and combine this with a script to feed the
install answers to the installer, we should be able to install
skolelinux automatically in a virtual machine from a script.  This
would make it easier to detect when the CD break.

Anyone know more about bochs?