Re: Educational Collaboration
- To: Kermit Jones <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Randy Thompson <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Educational Collaboration
- From: Doug Loss <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 08:31:38 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 403850C6.email@example.com>
- References: <[🔎] 403850C6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 01:48, Kermit Jones wrote:
> Hello All,
> I am writing this letter in hopes of uniting several different -
> yet similar - projects. I am a firm believer of not re-inventing the
> wheel, and I hope that by bringing several wheels together, we'll be
> able to build something bigger as a collective.
Kermit, this is a worthy idea. However, it's also one that we're
already working on implementing, through Schoolforge
(http://www.schoolforge.net). I know you're aware of Schoolforge, since
you've included email@example.com as one of the addresses you sent
your message to. Rather than try to start up another coalition of
educational groups, I urge you to join schoolforge and add your obvious
energy and enthusiasm to it's efforts. I'm sure we'll all be willing to
help you with your ideas, but as you say let's not reinvent the wheel.
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.
Doug Loss All you need in this life is
firstname.lastname@example.org ignorance and confidence,
and then success is sure.