Re: pr46: reboot after install necessary

lørdag 21. februar 2004, 15:05, skrev p.carsten@arcor.de:
> I did try this though, but it did not help in my case. But after a
> reboot user login and website worked fine. So maybe there some
> services don't get restarted properly. I am doing a new install now
> and will check for this slaping deamon afterwards, anything else to
> check?

Then it's probably the firewall issue. Do you got a firewall between
your coumputer and the rest of the world - as you have installed
Skolelinux server with it's own DNS and DHCP-server?

You have to set up a firewall in that configuration :-)

http://developer.skolelinux.no/arkitektur/arkitektur.html.en

- K