Re: debian-edu listproc suggestion

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 12:38:40PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> I might just need to watch from afar.  Any chance there'll be a kind of
> one-way moderated 'announcement' list when interesting things happen?

The debian-devel-announce list carries Debian development related
announcements, not all of which will interest you, but it is fairly low
traffic.

The DWN (Debian Weekly News) carries newsworthy tidbits for those "watching
Debian from afar".  If you're don't care much for nitty gritty development
details such as regular status reports from the release manager as we
prepare a new release, etc. then DWN may be more your speed.

Ben