Re: Terminal server under Debian-Edu

Dear Ben!

I did not understand quite good what you wanted to tell me.

There is a special need in a school environment for:
1. very easy installation, more easy than it will be with the future Debian
installer.

2. special pre-configured servers and clients as I have mentioned in my last
eMail.

3. special software administration tools as other members already have
mentioned (the 6-12 and the above 12 thing for instance, network
administration, internet access control by classroom)

4. and of course special applications which will only be used in a school
environment (like mathematical, astronomical, geographical educational
software etc.)

What of all these is the project not supposed to do? And who then will
develop these things?

I only know: If there is a Debian distribution not containing most of these
useful things I won't use it.

Stefan