Re: Phisic : oscilloscop ?

mikeraz@patch.com a écrit :
> This application may be of interest:
> http://xoscope.bstc.net/

I have a problem with that URL : my DNS server does not resolve it.

Is it the same application than Tim Witham's xoscope, which I find at
http://xoscope.sourceforge.net/ ?

I've managed to make a debian package out of it. I must discuss with the
authors to agree about the location of ini files (perhaps in a
subdirectory of /etc/xoscope ?)
A first unofficial debian package can be foud at
ftp://boltz.univ-littoral.fr/woody/science/xoscope_1.8-1_i386.deb

> X*oscope is a digital oscilloscope using input from a sound card and/or a ProbeScope/osziFOX. Features include 8 simultaneous signal displays, 1 us/div to 20 ms/div time scale, built-in and external math functions including inverse, sum, diff, avg, xy, and FFT, 23 memory buffers, 5 automatic measurements, and file save/load.

Tim Witham's xoscope does not feature built-in math functions, does it ?

best regards,			Georges.