future of debian-edu

hello all,

what is missing, so debian-edu / skolelinux will have more features in
future? I dont understand developing, i am only administrator of a
network in a school (we use arktur) and help in another school to
install skolelinux. from my point of view i have a lot of wishes, but i
am afraid to ask, because i think there are none to implement this
feature.  i see its all developing in free time after work. can i help?
should i search for money, for people for developing? what can i do?

if i see cipux it is a great idea, but i miss alot of things. i know the
developer and see how difficult it is for him. it is the same thing for
the whole debian-edu?

best wishes, gerhard