status of cipux?

Hi,

the subject says it all... whats the status of cipux? Last I heart, it failed
to build from source. Is that fixed by now? Is there a release we can take?
Is the autosetup finished (even by ignoring debian-policy regarding
configfiles for now)?

I notice lwat being more integrated in the cd and no (visible) progress on the
cipux side...

regards,
	Holger (who is still willing to _help_ with cipux, but I cant take the lead,
as I'm too busy with other stuff. But to (be able to) help, I need to get
some information whats going on.)