in Afrika Skolelinux unterrichten

Hallo Skoletuxe,

Wer Interesse hat, bitte bei mir melden

Vegard Munthe schreibt:

----------- Zitat ------------

First off I'd once again like to congratulate everyone who has
taken
part in making DebianEdu what it is today. We are all
appreciative of
this massive effort.

Further I am looking for Administrators/Developers who are
interested in
travelling the world and holding two week courses in DebianEdu
System
Administration. This is not paid work, but all expenses pluss
some
spending money is covered.

This time around we are looking at December 2006 and February
2007.

Countries: Eritrea (Asmara), Kenya (Nairobi) and Zambia (Lusaka).
Language: English.

Those who might be interested in something like this, please
contact me
by email or mobile.

Viele Gruesse/Regards
Kurt