<kein Betreff>

Dear Skolelinux, dear parents, pupils, Admins and decider in the public administration,

Thank to the massive support of sponsors and the excellent team of the Chemnitz linux days, Skolelinux will be present on the Chemnitz linux days with a classroom.

Everybody who would like to meets parts of the German team face to face is very welcome to visit us:
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2006/info/

We will present the latest appliances on a testserver. Furthermore we will demonstrate Skolelinux on a few Thinclients and Workstations as a platform for free software at school. As a Debian-Edu project we are able to use more than 10 000 (yes, ten thousand) software pac! kages. We will be willing to show the most popular ones to you.

Ralf will tell about the experiences in his school:

Learning together with free software
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2006/vortraege/detail.html?idx=372

Daniel will report about a pilot project at the Goethe-Gymnasium Reichenbach:
Skolelinux - a Linux system for schools

http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2006/live/detail.html?idx=429

In a lecture about OpenManagment I will present two scientific studies and spice them up with my practical experiences from the project skolelinux.de:
OpenManagement - scientific results and practical experiences

http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2006/vortraege/detail.html?idx=394

Following to a workshop about "music with free software", which has been mainly prepared by Gerd,

http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2006/vortraege/detail.html?idx=386
we plan a music session:

Not only hacker do know sessions!
So, everybody who is interested is welcome to bring his or her musical instrument or own voice with him. Knowledge about notes are not neccessary, but wouldn 't be bad ;-)

I am looking forward to lots of interesting conversations in Chemnitz.

Regards
Kurt
--
kurt@skolelinux.de GnuPG Key ID E263 FCD4