Debian Edu / Skolelinux Stable Updates

The Debian Edu / Skolelinux developers have updated the following
packages in the stable repository in preparation of Debian Edu 5.0.6+edu1.
We advise you to upgrade to the newest stable versions.

 Several improvements to the Debian Edu lenny manual.
 Improved German, Italian and Norwegian Bokmål translation.

The following lists the new and the old version in lenny, for a detailed
overview of the changes please
consult /usr/share/doc/$packagename/changelog.Debian.gz

debian-edu-doc      1.3~20100928~5.0.6+edu1    1.3~20100308~5.0.4+edu1

Upgrade Instructions

Make sure the line

        deb http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/ lenny local

is present in your /etc/apt/sources.list and run

        'apt-get update'

to update your package lists. Then run
        'apt-get upgrade'

to update all available packages.

This might upgrade other packages too, and if you only want to upgrade one
specific package, you should run

        'apt-get install $packagename'

The official CD(s)/DVD will not be updated immediately, but when we release
the new point release. Then the new packages version will be included onto the