Debian Edu / Skolelinux Stable Updates

The Debian Edu / Skolelinux developers have updated the following
packages in the stable repository in preparation of Debian Edu 5.0.6+edu1.
We advise you to upgrade to the newest stable versions.

debian-edu-doc:
 Several improvements to the Debian Edu lenny manual.
 Improved German, Italian and Norwegian Bokmål translation.

The following lists the new and the old version in lenny, for a detailed
overview of the changes please
consult /usr/share/doc/$packagename/changelog.Debian.gz

debian-edu-doc      1.3~20100928~5.0.6+edu1    1.3~20100308~5.0.4+edu1

Upgrade Instructions
----------------------

Make sure the line

        deb http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/ lenny local

is present in your /etc/apt/sources.list and run

        'apt-get update'

to update your package lists. Then run

        'apt-get upgrade'

to update all available packages.

This might upgrade other packages too, and if you only want to upgrade one
specific package, you should run

        'apt-get install $packagename'

The official CD(s)/DVD will not be updated immediately, but when we release
the new point release. Then the new packages version will be included onto the
CD(s)/DVD.