Re: Debian Meet-up in DC

Jacob Adams <tookmund@gmail.com> writes:

> I'd be available either Friday or Sunday night next weekend or the
> weekend after. I don't know where people are so I'm not sure where to
> suggest we meet, but let me know if there's interest and we can find a
> place.

Hi!

I'd be happy to meet up if we can work out a mutually convenient time
and place, but the next couple of weekends wouldn't work for me, sorry.
People in general are all over the region; I live and work in Montgomery
County (Rockville and Bethesda, respectively), but last I checked there
were also several Virginians and a Washingtonian or two.  (I'm also not
the only Marylander.)

Thanks for your interest and your (continued) contributions.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu