Debian Meet-up in DC

Hello all,

I'm a GSoC student this summer for Debian and have been maintaining a
few packages for a few years. I live in the DC area (in Fairfax) and I
would love to be able to meet up with some other Debian contributors
some time over the next few weeks. I'd be really interesting to learn
what other people are working on and perhaps meet a Debian Developer in
real life! Maybe get my GPG key signed if possible.

I'd be available either Friday or Sunday night next weekend or the
weekend after. I don't know where people are so I'm not sure where to
suggest we meet, but let me know if there's interest and we can find a
place.

Thanks,

Jacob