Re: [VAC] January 29 - February 15, New York & Washington DC

On 30 Jan 2016 23:50, "Aaron M. Ucko" <ucko@debian.org> wrote:

> Felipe Sateler <fsateler@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Sorry for the delayed responses, I just got internet on a Starbucks.
>
> No problem.  Sorry meeting today didn't work out.
>
> Instead, how about dinner tomorrow, sometime around 6 pm, preferably
> further into northwest DC?  I can offer plenty of restaurant suggestions
> around both Dupont Circle and Woodley Park, having lived in both
> neighborhoods before moving out to Maryland.

The places sound good to us; as long as there is a bus or metro nearby we can get there. We know nothing about either so we are indifferent between the two, so I suggest the one closer to you.

>  Is there any particular
> type of food you'd be interested in?

We're open to anything. We would like to avoid hamburgers, though. We've had some already and it's likely we'll have more later on ;). Spicy is not a problem for us either.

Saludos