Re: [VAC] January 29 - February 15, New York & Washington DC

On 29 Jan 2016 18:17, "Aaron M. Ucko" <ucko@debian.org> wrote:

> Felipe Sateler <fsateler@debian.org> writes:
>
> > I'll be away on VAC for two weeks (DC until tuesday, NY the rest). Feel
> > free to NMU any package of mine.
>
> Hi, Felipe.  I know you won't be in DC for long, but we do have a
> developer community too, so if you anticipate having time to meet up,
> you're welcome to get in touch:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/LocalGroups#DC_-_Washington

I'd be happy to meet! Especially if you can give us tips on stuff to do in DC ;)

I'm traveling with my girlfriend, so I'm afraid it would have to be a more social setting (drinks or dinner). I don't think she would be willing to attend a lug meeting ;)

We are staying near the judiciary square metro (3rd with I NW), but we can of course go anywhere accessible by bus or subway.

We are on VAC so free any day on the afternoon / evening.

> Regardless, have a safe and pleasant trip!

Thanks!

Saludos