Re: Toronto Bug Squashing Party in April

Bonjour! :)

I think I can confirm that I will be in Toronto during the
weekend. I'll be driving up with my partner on friday the 26 and back
down on sunday the 28th. We should have two places in the car.

We're still looking for hosting - I have a friend who might have room
for us and my partner has family there, so we might be able to arrange
something. Otherwise advice on where to stay those two nights would be
very welcome for everyone coming up from Montreal, I am sure.

I'm really glad you folks are setting that up, it's a great idea and I'm
sure we'll have a great time. :)

See you soon!

A.

--
I'm no longer accepting the things I cannot change.
I'm changing the things I cannot accept.