Re: Keysigning + Beer in Montréal ?

On 2018-06-09 21:09, Hugo Lefeuvre wrote:
> Hi !
>
> After almost three months working in Montréal, I still didn't really get
> in touch with the local Debian community. what a shame ! I really have
> to fix that ! :-)

Welcome to Montréal! We normally try to have monthly meetings of the
Debian community, but I've been too busy recently to organize one.

You should join the #debian-quebec IRC channel to hangout with us on IRC!

> Also, I've had another (yep, another) issue with my master key and will
> have to replace it in the keyring as soon as possible (next week-end
> would be great), and I'm still missing signatures...
>
> Therefore I'd like to know if some of you would be interested in a small
> keysigning party around a beer or two, next week in Montréal.

If that's not too late for you, a bunch of DDs will be at Parc
Lafontaine on Saturday 16th in the afternoon to celebrate a friend's
birthday party.

Please ping me on IRC (pollo @OFTC) for the details so you can drop by!

--
      ,''`.