Keysigning + Beer in Montréal ?

Hi !

After almost three months working in Montréal, I still didn't really get
in touch with the local Debian community. what a shame ! I really have
to fix that ! :-)

Also, I've had another (yep, another) issue with my master key and will
have to replace it in the keyring as soon as possible (next week-end
would be great), and I'm still missing signatures...

Therefore I'd like to know if some of you would be interested in a small
keysigning party around a beer or two, next week in Montréal.

As for now I am free every week day.

Concerning the timing, what about ~ 7PM ?

... and for the place I thought of:

* Birra (7129 Saint-Laurent)
  https://birra.ca/

* Dieu du ciel ! (29 avenue Laurier Ouest)
  http://dieuduciel.com/

* Siboire (5101, Boul. St-Laurent)
  http://siboire.ca/saint-laurent/

* Station Ho.st (1494 rue Ontario Est)
  http://stationhost.ca/

Feel free to suggest your favourite place !

Enjoy the sun !

Cheers,
 Hugo

--
             Hugo Lefeuvre (hle)    |    www.owl.eu.com
4096/ 9C4F C8BF A4B0 8FC5 48EB 56B8 1962 765B B9A8 BACA