DebConf16 Montreal organization meeting

Hello,

As time progresses, it's way due to meet and get the wiki completed,
as well as figuring out what might be missing in our proposal.

I've setup an initial framadate poll for when to hold the meeting. For
now, it's limited to AM/PM so we can reduce it to specific possible
dates, at which time we can pick a time.

Please take a minute to mark your availability if you would like to
participate in organizing DebConf in Montreal for 2016.

http://www.framadate.org/jnurqkns564inf7e

Regards,

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl@gmail.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl@gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93