[Debian-NYC] Announcing launch of DebConf13 matching fund for individual USD donations through April 30th.

Details here: http://debconf13.debconf.org/monetary-support.en.xhtml
Short URL here: http://deb.li/dc13donate
(Please note this fund is being administered by the DebConf finance team)

Please help spread the word to any Debian sympathetic fans you may know.

Details:

Monetary support from individuals
In addition to the standard possibilities for donating to DebConf13,
Brandorr Group has proposed to start a matching fund for DebConf13 in
dollars (USD):

- for each dollar donated by an individual to DebConf13 through the
mechanism below, Brandorr Group will donate another dollar;
- individual donations will be matched only up to 100 USD each;
- only donations in USD will be matched;
- Brandorr Group will match the donated funds up to a maximum total of
5 000 USD.
- this generous offer will only stay in place through the end of April
30th, please act quickly!

Thanks,
Brian

P.S. - This uses Paypal to make it easier for people, but if someone
wants to participate through a method other than Paypal, we can
discuss with DebConf team off-line. (Please feel free to contact me
directly)