Re: [Debian-NYC] Anyone in town Friday Aug 16th? (Debian 20th birthday).

On Aug 14, 2013 11:20 AM, "Thomas Krichel" <krichel@openlib.org> wrote:
>   Brian Gupta writes
>
> > I'll offer again, if people are
> > looking for a quieter place, my apartment near columbia university,
>
>   I think we should go for this generous offer. The way I see it will
>   anyway be a smallish event by numbers.

I thought I could make it and then I had a conflict that night and now I can make it again.

I like all of those options but am also worried about the zoo factor. (i.e. we wouldn't have to worry if it were a weekday)

See you Friday! (at Brian's?)

-Jeremy