Re: [Debian-NYC] Anyone in town Friday Aug 16th? (Debian 20th birthday).

I am keen on trying the Belgian place as I've never been and it has Belgian Beer, Mussels and Fries. http://www.voldenuitbar.com/main1.html

That said, I'm a bit concerned that it might be a zoo on a Friday night. Would Pacific standard be any better? (Guessing not).

The way I see it is that Beer wise they are both good. Food wise VDN has the advantage of having some bar food in house, but Pacific standard allows order in, so I think probably a wash. Location wise VDN is probably more centrally located. Atmosphere wise I can't say because I've only been to Pacific Standard. Cost wise, I'm guessing that Pacific Standard has the edge.

All in all I am fine with either but have a slight preference for VDN, since I get to try a new place, but would appreciate if others weighed in.

Thanks,
Brian

P.S. - Sorry for the slow follow up.. just finally got caught up on email (for now.)