Re: [Debian-NYC] Crash space and key-signing - July 16th

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 11:00 PM, Paul Brossier <piem@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm coming back from a trip in Greenland and reconnected in sunny
> Reykjavik. On July 16th I will fly to Big Apple, and I'm looking for a
> little space to crash. If anyone could host me for a few days, it would
> be really helpful. I have a mattress and a sleeping bag.
>
> And if you can not host me, I would be glad to meet in NYC for
> key-signing and beer sessions! Maybe Monday 18th if that suits you.
>
> Thanks, piem

I have a loft in Brooklyn with a comfy sofa bed. I can host a little
social gathering at my place. I get back from Argentina on the morning
of the 16th, so we'd have to meet up in the evening. We can work out
these details off list.

Regards,
Lee

-lee