[Debian-NYC] Crash space and key-signing - July 16th

Hi all,

I'm coming back from a trip in Greenland and reconnected in sunny
Reykjavik. On July 16th I will fly to Big Apple, and I'm looking for a
little space to crash. If anyone could host me for a few days, it would
be really helpful. I have a mattress and a sleeping bag.

And if you can not host me, I would be glad to meet in NYC for
key-signing and beer sessions! Maybe Monday 18th if that suits you.

Thanks, piem