[Debian-NYC] Upcoming events

Hi,

We have several events upcoming:

Novice Night, January 18th.

We had a possible Novice Night on February 23rd, in conjunction with
the NYCIST (tech teachers) group.  They proposed it being at a school
in Park Slope.  The details are not all worked out yet - who is
interested in doing this?

However, we also have a possible workshop, by Keith and David, on
configuration management for large numbers of machines.  How is this
going - we should plan out dates so that we don't have events too
often, or attendance may drop some.

What do you all think about events for the new year?

- Richard