Re: [Debian-NYC] Geeky standup for Debian-NYC -- interest this week?

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:55:52 -0400, Sumana Harihareswara <sumanah@panix.com> wrote:
> On 04/09/2011 11:36 PM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
> > I am performing geeky standup comedy at a tech conference later this
> > month, so I need to practice.  I'm thinking I'd like to put on a show
> > for Debian-NYC people -- maybe 20 minutes' worth of comedy.  I will
> > solicit bug reports afterwards.  :-)
> >
> > Datetimes this coming week, Monday April 11th - Friday the 15th at 7
> > or 8pm, are good for me.  I've created a Doodle poll at
> > http://www.doodle.com/x3pdxyxg4cnixmq8 so you can vote to tell me what
> > dates/times are good for you; if you don't care for Doodle, please
> > reply and let me know what times you can make.
> >
> > I'm hoping I can grab Pacific Standard (If they're free, I'll book an
> > event with them), and if they're not available then I'll find another
> > reasonably convenient venue.
> >
> > -Sumana
>
> OK, this Wednesday (tomorrow) and this Friday I have some interest from
> a couple of people each at 7 or 8 pm.  That is so tiny that I hereby
> request people's apartments or houses as venues.  The respondents to the
> Google Doodle are Mike T, Micah, js, and Rick S.  Can any of you
> volunteer your places?  It looks like there would be at most three or
> four guests, including myself.

Although I said Wednesday was good for me, things have radically changed
and I now need to weasel my way out of it, for reasons that I would be
happy to give in person. If it were any other week than this one, I
would happily either attend PST or offer up my place!

i hope you do have another practice round!

micah