Re: [Debian-NYC] Linux Installation Festival * April 2 12pm - 5pm

A big thank you to Juan, Brandon, David, Emmanuel, Billy, Kadenem,
Melissa, Kevix, Jeremy, John, and Kos for showing up on Saturday and
making this Festival a big success. We now have 45 computers running
Edubuntu 11.04 (beta). I was particularly impressed that the pile of
"broken" machines was whittled down to four! The working machines will
be given out to families via a program in either Harlem or the Bronx
(email me directly if you want more info).

Under lesons learned, the next event will not be scheduled so close to
the distro's release date. Under what went well, grease free finger
food was a big hit.

We'll have another batch of four year old computers looking for a new
home after this Summer. If you missed this Linux Installation
Festaval, you may have another chance!

Raúl

p.s. My apologies, if I did not transcribe your name correctly from
the sign in sheet.