[Debian-NYC] Novice night feedback

Hi,

Our novice night went well.  I just wanted to make a thread for
feedback from people.  Please give your ideas on how to improve next
time.

Things I heard from others or can think of are:

- Plan out food better.  A suggestion was to delegate it to someone,
and announce some time "be here by XX:00 to be part of our group
order".

- Figure out what to do about the latest debian-live images not
fitting on a CD [0].

- Have a Ubuntu mirror (while it's not our goal, it will save
bandwidth...).

Any other thoughts?

- Richard

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/07/msg00006.html