Re: [Debian-NYC] Guidelines for NYLUG announcements.

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 03:49:23PM -0500, Brian Gupta wrote:
> Although these aren't sent in stone, and may largely be my interpretation of
> what is appropriate for NYLUG announcements, these are the assumptions I
> operate under.

That is in-line with my expiernce as a long-time nyluger. The only other person
with a broader list of distribution is Jay Sulzsberger, who knows everyone in a
100 mile radius connected to FLOSS.

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux == | http://kevix.myopenid.com      |
| : :' :     The Universal OS    | mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/ |