Re: [Debian-NYC] Invitation to Debian-NYC Novice Night

Thanks for that. Hoping the rain subsides this evening as forecast. Two long blocks in the rain...and I'm still wet from this morning.

Adam

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 12:56:38PM -0500, Adam Gonnerman wrote:
> What's the address for Eyebeam? Directions once there?

540 W. 21st Street, (between 10th and 11th Avenues)
New York, NY 10011

>From http://www.eyebeam.org/contact, I just added the address to the
wiki page (good point).  Note that it's ~ 2 long blocks west of the
subways.

Once you are there, just go in the front door and you should be able
to find us (not sure of our exact room...).

- Richard

--
| Richard Darst  -  rkd@          -  boltzmann: up 498 days, 14:52
|            http://rkd.zgib.net  -  pgp 0xBD356740

Adam Gonnerman
347-560-8104

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile." - Hippocrates