Re: [Debian-NYC] Invitation to Debian-NYC Novice Night

What's the address for Eyebeam? Directions once there?

Adam

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
A reminder: Novice Night is *tonight*.  If you'd like to help set up,
try arriving 18:00 -- 18:30, anytime after 18:30 is a good target time
(but not required).

Some of us may be making a group order for food during the event.

See you and your friends there, and prepare for lots of fun,

- Richard

--
| Richard Darst  -  rkd@          -  boltzmann: up 498 days, 13:50
|            http://rkd.zgib.net  -  pgp 0xBD356740

Adam Gonnerman
347-560-8104

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile." - Hippocrates