Re: [Debian-NYC] Novice Night, Wednesday December 1st

On Nov 29, 2010, at 10:55 AM, Richard Darst wrote:

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 06:35:47PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

We are a go with Eyebeam!

Someone just pointed out this to me:
 http://eyebeam.org/events/debian-nyc-novice-night

It says it's requesting RSVPs.  Are they required there for people to
get in, or can anyone who shows up get in? (I'm just making sure here).

- Richard

RSVPs are FYI.  Anyone who shows gets in.

.hc

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits. - Martin Luther King, Jr.