Re: [Debian-NYC] Novice Night, Wednesday December 1st

We are a go with Eyebeam!

.hc

Begin forwarded message:

From: stephanie pereira <stephanie@eyebeam.org>
Date: November 22, 2010 11:37:42 AM EST
To: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans@at.or.at>
Subject: Re: [Debian-NYC] Novice Night, Wednesday December 1st

HI Hans -

I made an event post - here, check it for accuracy. If it is good to go, I will just let Tahir know you will be sharing the space that night (I forgot that is the first of his rap research groups, should be fine.). Other than that, we will do same as last time? I will stay on door for first hour, and then leave your 411 after?

Anything else?

Thanks for setting this up - and please let me know if there is something we can set-up that you are interested: re: Edu at Eyebeam, re: me paying you money. ;)

- Stephanie

--
Stephanie Pereira
education coordinator