Re: [Debian-NYC] Novice Night, Wednesday December 1st

On Nov 28, 2010, at 9:05 AM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

On 11/28/2010 12:40 AM, Richard Darst wrote:
dkg: can you bring your mobile networking lab stuff?

yup, i can bring the usual couple of switches, dozen cables, and couple
of powerstrips and maybe an extra laptop if someone wants/needs it.

There is good open wifi there, and there will be power strips, but I suppose more never hurts. I don't know about ethernet because we'll be in the middle of the space. We should have seating for 20 at least.

.hc