Re: [Debian-NYC] Novice Night install media

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 04:14:50AM -0500, steve beltzer wrote:
> Richard,
>
> I have a netbook with no external DVD drive.  Can Debian be installed via a
> USB?

Absolutely... that's what I always do.  USB install should be fine.
Debian can be installed on (almost) anything on the planet!  But
you'll have to ask others here about that...

Speaking of which, you just reminded me to not forget USB images.
I'll fix that now...

- Richard