[Debian-NYC] Novice Night install media

Hi,

I wanted some feedback on NN install media...

I presume we should have i368, amd64, and powerpc.

Of course we'll have the mirror, but we should have CD and USB media
so that people can walk out with what they need to fix things
themselves.  We can bring blank CDs, but also say to bring their own
(if they want) or USB drives we can throw images onto.

Is there dual live + install thing available?  I'm not clear on if the
latest debian-live does that and lately I'm too busy to figure out.
I'm hoping someone can head this part up.  I'm more than happy to do
all of the downloading and put the stuff on the mirror drive I have.

Thanks,

- Richard