Re: [Debian-NYC] Novice Nights and other workshops

I can help with organizing, but I can't be the teacher, at least not
initially. My sense is we probably only have bandwidth for one meeting
between now and the new year, but if folks want to step up, we can
try. (Or alternatively, wait until the new year).

I'd think that the best time would be late November. (After
Thanksgiving break, but before the holidays get too crazy).

Thoughts?

Cheers,
-Brian