Re: [Debian-NYC] [Debconf10-localteam] CIRCULATE

On 07/22/2010 09:41 AM, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 09:16:42PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> I posted it on craigslist:
>> http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/eve/1856125032.html
>
> This is not specific to the craigslist ad, but a third-party observer
> theorizes that going to the schedule URL will result in the
> "general public" saying "oh, my browser says there is a certificate
> problem, i guess i shouldnt' look at this website cuz i don't want to
> get a virus".

Never thought of that... what should we do?

I am not going to contact Nate Westheimer until we resolve this if it is
resolvable.

Gabriella Coleman, Assistant Professor
Department of Media, Culture, & Communication
New York University
239 Greene St, 7th floor
NY NY 10003
212-992-7696