[Debian-NYC] Our first NYC DebConf10 sponsor!

Hello DebianNYC people,

Please join me to congratulate Brian Gupta from Brandorr Group LLC, our first
NYC sponsor for the upcoming DebConf10!

Brian, a member of DebianNYC that you most likely have met in our events is
reaching out to DebConf10 with a donation that matches much larger companies.
It is my hope that this investment will be returned to his company ten-fold
and I don't want it to go unnoticed.

Also, I would like to invite other members of Debian NYC to consider
sponsoring DebConf10. This is a very special occasion and it allows your
company to invest and give back to the community in a way in line with our
values.

Brian, thanks!

Pablo