[Debian-NYC] Social event TOMORROW (29th), 8pm-??, Pacific Standard

Hi,

As previously announced, we'll have a social event tomorrow night, May 29th, at
Pacific Standard. See below for the details:

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:31:53PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> For those who haven't been to Pacific Standard, it's a nice bar with wifi,
> good drinks (alc and non-alc), good chips+salsa, and a policy of allowing and
> assisting with ordering meals in from local restaurants. Quite easy to get to
> by any mass transit.
>
> http://www.pacificstandardbrooklyn.com/
>
> We'll start at 8 PM, go until whenever. See you there! (I may be up for
> dinner nearby beforehand, possibly.)

I'll plan on going for dinner at La Taqueria beforehand at 7PM:

http://maps.google.com/places/us/ny/new-york/brooklyn/7th-ave/72/-la-taqueria?gl=us

Let me know via email or IRC if you have an alternative restaurant suggestion
or want to join me the dinner — or just show up.

See you tomorrow night!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org