[Debian-NYC] Social event Saturday *29th*, 8pm-??, Pacific Standard

Hi,

We haven't done a large-group social event in a while, let alone one at Pacific
Standard. We have a poll which until a few minutes ago said that this Friday
night was the best time; however we had one duplicate poll entrant and my
availability has increased since I filled it out, so the best time is now
Saturday, May 29th. This also avoids a conflict with Game 1 of the Subway
Series (Yankees @ Mets) which occurs this weekend and which would make our
venue unpleasantly crowded.

For those who haven't been to Pacific Standard, it's a nice bar with wifi, good
drinks (alc and non-alc), good chips+salsa, and a policy of allowing and
assisting with ordering meals in from local restaurants. Quite easy to get to by any mass transit.

http://www.pacificstandardbrooklyn.com/

We'll start at 8 PM, go until whenever. See you there! (I may be up for dinner
nearby beforehand, possibly.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org4